Monday, September 10, 2007

Anonymous

Interestingly, that's the best word that threads the connect between this post with the previous one. After penning my first ever blog, I enthusiastically mailed its links to a few friends and one of them was even prompt enough to respond with a valuable comment. Aah! A blunt jab on my ego, reminding me that my profile was incomplete.

When I decided to blog, I consciously chose a veil of anonymity. simply because I believed that the blog meant to reflect my point of view, rather than publicise my personality. As an avid reader, I've learned to respect writers for their writing and not for their Saville Row suits or Cohiba cigars.

Yet, being the obliging guy I am, I've updated my profile with what I personally think is valuable in this context.

No comments: