Thursday, September 6, 2007

first night

Okeima. Its 11.30 pm, just learnt how to create my own blog. Feels new. Entirely new. I hate blogging. Or should I say I used to, or may be I'm still not sure if i like it even now.

Why the freaking hell did I even attempt this? I ask myself. I'd read somewhere that blogging cures cancer of the right brain and flash, my left brain told me to start blogging. Now, that's more lame than anything you ever heard before. The answer is I really don't know.

I personally don't approve of the idea of blogging because I don't think it made anyone any better than they were or were meant to be. I even think we are a generation of sterotypes. I'm taking no credits for saying this because some other wise guy whose name I can't recall said it already.

Blogging is the last of my list of do-nots on the sticky web. I got my gmail account after refusing to sign-up for one for almost two years. I even got innumerable invitations to sign-up and I unceremoniously dumped all of them into my trash. My neighbour's pet parakeet got a gmail account before I did. I shouldn't have waited this long. My ego's badly bruised.

If orkut was to award their users for the emptiest page, I'd win it hands down. My first ever orkut'ing happened last month to check my friends' exploits (You got it. Gossip. It feeds my demented soul). Well, to be honest I wasn't playing Peeping Tom. They asked me to check it out. I'm not guilty. Not one bit.

Now blogging. Thanks to Google, we've even got bundle offers here. Merry Christmas.

After almost god knows how long. I've really bothered to write my mind. The last time I wrote my mind, it was a resignation letter. Or, that's what I had originally intended. Unfortunately the concerned employer decided to sue me for insubordination, slander and indiscriminate use of profanity.

Well, I shouldn't be commiting anything close to morality. If you know me well enough, you know it yourself. Neither am I sure if this blog serves to entertain myself or enlighten civilisation.

"Narcissists and bloggers are brothers of a tribe."

Before you rack your mind wondering where I read it or who wrote it; I admit, it's my own. In fact, I am beginning to like it.

1 comment:

Wise versa said...

Checked your profile.. that explains most of it... you didn't have to spend 1563 words doing the same...